- Always play by the rules of the club and the laws of the game.
- Never argue with umpires or officials.
- If you disagree, discuss the matter with your coach.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of umpires, officials or other players is unacceptable.
- Remarks based on race, religion, gender or ability will let down your coach, team mates and family and many such comments are illegal.
- Cooperate with your coach and support and encourage all of your team mates. Both you and your team will benefit.
- Be a team player – it’s a team game.
- Respect the rights and dignity of all players regardless of their ability, cultural background or religion.
- Play for your own enjoyment and benefit – not just to please parents and coaches
Any player who brings the East Brighton Vampires Junior Football Club into disrepute or does not abide by the Clubs Code of Conduct will be required to attend a meeting with the East Brighton Vampires Junior Football Club Executive Committee. If it is found that the player in question breached the code of conduct then penalties will be imposed which range from a warning or suspension, to immediate de-registration.A minimum age policy for players as follows: All players joining the club must turn a minimum eight years of age in the calendar year of their first season. Children younger than this age are directed to our Auskick program;
Players wishing to play two seasons of Under 9 are encouraged to participate in Auskick for their first year of Under 9 as a way of continuing skill development.